CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionWRITING WITH STYLE: APA STYLE FOR SOCIAL WORK, International Edition, applies a proven learning through modeling approach to help students master the elements of writing research papers and other professional documents in APA style. In addition to reviewing APA style basics, the text includes numerous writing exercises to help students apply what they learn and hone their skills by practicing writing professional literature. Further support is provided through resources such as sample outlines, title pages, abstracts, and numerous templates included throughout the text as references.
- Author BiographyLenore T. Szuchman, Ph.D., Florida International University, is a developmental psychologist and Professor Emerita of Psychology at Barry University, where she taught graduate and undergraduate courses on lifespan development as well as undergraduate research methods courses. She has supervised a wide range of master's theses and senior projects that have been published and presented at professional and student conferences regionally and nationally. She has been awarded funding for research from the National Institute on Aging and received the Barry University President's Award for Excellence in Research. She is the author and coauthor of articles on cognition and social cognition in older adults as well as on gender issues in various age groups. In addition to being the author of WRITING WITH STYLE: APA STYLE MADE EASY, she is co-editor of the book, PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES ON HUMAN SEXUALITY (John Wiley and Sons). She has been a member of the Gerontological Society of America (GSA), the Association for Psychological Science (APS), and the American Psychological Association (APA). She has also served as a Psychology Councilor for the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR). Dr. Barbara Thomlison is a professor in the School of Social Work and director of the Institute for Children and Families at Risk at Florida International University. She obtained her Ph.D. in social work from the University of Toronto. Her academic experiences involve various undergraduate and graduate programs, where she teaches advanced clinical practice and family intervention courses. Her research interests include parenting programs, children at risk of maltreatment, family and youth violence, foster care, and early childhood interventions. Dr. Thomlison's extensive publications include articles, chapters, and books in the areas of child maltreatment interventions, parenting for effectiveness, family assessment, risk and resilience, foster care, APA style, forensic assessment, intervention in child sexual abuse, evidence-based internships, and designing evidence-based intervention search strategies. She is actively involved as a board member in local and national child welfare, foster care, and family service organizations. Her lengthy interdisciplinary practice history also includes services to children and families, as well as policy services research.
- Author(s)Barbara Thomlison,Lenore Szuchman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 4th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.