All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a vegetarian cookbook that includes recipes, photos, and stories contributed by friends, family, and fans of the late Monkees star, Davy Jones. Proceeds benefit the Davy Jones Equine Memorial Foundation.
- Author BiographyThe Davy Jones Equine Memorial Foundation was created in 2012 in memory of the late Davy Jones of the Monkees, by his four daughters, to care for his stable of retired and rescued horses. The Foundation's work includes the promotion of equine rescue and care, and a program of equine outreach within the community.
- Author(s)The Davy Jones Equine Memori Foundation
- PublisherDavy Jones Equine Memorial Foundation
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavy Jones Equine Memorial Foundation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.