All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonster hunter Evangeline Stone woke up on the wrong side of dead this morning and w there s hell to pay. Barely recovered from her extended torture at the hands of mad scientist Walter Thackery, Evy can use a break. What she gets instead is a war, as the battered Triads that keep Dreg City safe find themselves under attack by half-Blood vampires who have somehow retained their reason, making them twice as lethal. Worse, the Halfies are joined by a breed of were-creature long believed extinct back and more dangerous than ever. Meanwhile, Evy s attempts at reconciliation with the man she loves take a hit after Wyatt is viciously assaulted an attack traced to Thackery, who has t given up his quest to exterminate all vampires . . . even if he has to destroy Dreg City to do it. With Wyatt s time running out, ather threat emerges from the shadows and a staggering betrayal shatters the fragile alliance between the Triads, vampires, and shapeshifters, turning Evy s world upside down forever.
- Author BiographyKelly Meding discovered Freddy Krueger at a very young age and has since had a lifelong obsession with horror, science fiction, and fantasy, on which she blames her interest in vampires, psychic powers, superheroes, and all things paranormal. When not writing, she can be found crafting jewelry, playing with her cat, or enjoying a good cup of coffee.
- Author(s)Kelly Meding
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Dell Publishing Group, Div of Random House, Inc
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight181 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.