All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionBe resilient, assertive and successful in an often male dominated society. Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool. Charles Simmons Find Inspiration in the J Team Series Wyoming Secrets, 30,000 Secrets and the J Team Series are inspirational vels which focus on women who feel overwhelmed by the threat of violence in their lives. The vels' inspiration develops through Rebecca, Elisabeth and Jessica who experience violence both in their professional and person lives. The agents' physical and emotional responses to antagonists draw the reader to the protagonists' techniques and style used to overcome adversity. Girlfriend conversations over Long Necks and burgers at Casandra's draws light on their shared problems socializing with male dates and colleagues. Cuisine and fashion enhance the readers' identification with the protagonists as the agents dine in some of the country's finest restaurants and shop at Nordstrom in Denver/Vancouver, BC., Toronto's Holt Renfrew and specialty boutiques from coast to coast.
- Author BiographyJonathan McCormick holds a 6th degree Black Belt in Combat Martial Arts. He is a U.S. Marine (inactive), trained with famed CIA operative, the late Colonel Rex Applegate and Ultimate Fighter Champion Royce Gracie. He is a former member of the American Assoc. of Law Enforcement Trainers. McCormick was the personal security columnist for the Vancouver Province newspaper. He wrote Cariboo Safety and Rural Crime Watch for Black Press published in 22 communities. He wrote The Educator and Outdoors for Sterling Newspapers, and contributed to Full Contact, Blackbelt, and B.C. Women. He has conducted personal security workshops in Canada and the United States, instructed rape survivors, and has taught violence prevention courses for seniors, elementary/secondary students and realtors. Wyoming Secrets is the first in the series. The first sequel, 30,000 Secrets will publish in 2017.
- Author(s)Jonathan McCormick
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.