All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWerner Schuster was a doctor long before he became an artist but it was a childhood fascination with photography that drove him to study radiology in the first place, so it s only fitting that he should w be one of the most versatile and interesting artists working with x-ray photography today. This volume presents full-color reproductions of Schuster s photographs along with those of other photographers, from the pioneering x-ray creators of 1895 to present-day artists working in the medium. An essay by Rene Harather tells the history of x-ray photography and highlights the most important developments and proponents of the genre since its discovery. The second part of the book turns to Schuster s work, showing how he has expanded the boundaries of the medium and made creative use of the interplay between traditional and x-ray photography. A fascinating look at a stunning marriage of art and science, X-Ray is the first comprehensive representation of the history of x-ray photography.
- Author BiographyWerner Schuster has been a practicing doctor for thirty years, and his photographs have been displayed in exhibitions in Austria and Germany.
- Author(s)Rene Harather,Werner Schuster
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- LanguageEnglish & German
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width300 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.