All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionX is the New York Times number 1 bestseller and thrilling, twenty-fourth book in the Kinsey Millhone Alphabet series from Sue Grafton. In hindsight, I marvel at how clueless I was ...What I ask myself even w is whether I should have picked up the truth any faster than I did, which is to say t fast eugh ...When a glamorous red head wishes to locate the son she put up for adoption thirty-two years ago, it seems like an easy two hundred bucks for P. I. Kinsey Millhone. But when a cop tells her she was paid with marked bills, and Kinsey's client is where to be found, it becomes apparent this mystery woman has something to hide. Riled, Kinsey won't stop until she's found out who fooled her and why. Meanwhile, the widow of the recently murdered P. I. - and Kinsey's old friend - Pete Wolinsky, needs help with her IRS audit. This seemingly incuous task takes a treacherous turn when Kinsey finds a coded list amongst her friend's files. It soon leads her to an unhinged man with a catalogue of ruined lives left in his wake. And despite the devastation, there isn't a single conviction to his name. It seems this sociopath kws exactly how to cause chaos without leaving a trace. As Kinsey delves deeper into the investigation she quickly becomes the next target of this tormentor. But can Kinsey prove her case against him before she becomes the next victim?
- Author BiographySue Grafton has become one of the most popular female writers, both in the UK and in the US, selling over twelve million copies worldwide. Born in Kentucky in 1940, she began her career as a TV scriptwriter before Kinsey Millhone and the Alphabet series took off. She plans to take Kinsey all the way through the alphabet to Z. Sue lives and writes in Montecito, California and Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Sue Grafton
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleKinsey Millhone Alphabet Series
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight682 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.