All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionDex thinks he is one lucky dog. It seems like just ather day at Safe Haven kennels until he is befriended by Winston, a wise foxhound whose advice allows him to win a kind mistress, Aleta. She takes him away from the kennels and gives him a good home. Renamed Xcalliber, he settles in and makes fine new friends with her other pets. So begins Xcalliber's new life, but are his problems only just beginning? There's trouble ahead when he discovers his mistress suffers from a recurring illness, caused by a secret too dark to talk about. Will Xcalliber prove to be a more important part of Aleta's family than anyone could expect? Or when he comes face to face with more than he can take, will his loyalty and love for his mistress buckle? Will Xcalliber have a tale to wag, or slink out with a whimper?
- Author BiographyMichelle Bartlett lives in South Australia in a small country town nestled in the beautiful Adelaide hills. She is an avid animal lover and lives on a small hobby farm with her husband, son, and animals. Enriching her life is her close family and stepchildren.
- Author(s)Michelle Bartlett
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.