All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
About this product
- DescriptionHe froze. It was the girl's voice again. The one he'd heard when the pain had struck. Clear and urgent, deep inside his head. _That click was a Heckler and Koch MP7 personal defence weapon. It fires 950 armour piercing rounds per minute. The sound you heard was the safety catch coming off._ No! It was talking rubbish. Mum and dad were outside, they'd come back for him. There was killer with a machine gun behind his bedroom door. How could there be? The voice in his head was a stupid figment of his imagination. It was just stress, after that terrible pain. He could igre it. All he had to do was open the door. Mum and dad would be there, smiling at him. _Davy, open that door and you are dead._ He doesn't kw it yet, but fourteen-year-old Davy Taylor is about to have the worst day of his life. With a journalist for a father and a scientist mother, family life has always been madic: France, South America and w, London. Coming home from school, he collapses in the street. More pain than he'd ever thought possible... a brain haemorrhage? Is he dying? He staggers home. Surely his parents can help? But they're gone. The flat's empty. He's alone. And then the voice in his head starts talking. Davy finds himself facing a powerful underground group who have lived for hundreds of years-and want to see him dead. The future of human existence is in the balance...
- Author BiographyBrian Clegg is an author of popular science books, including The God Effect, A Brief History of Infinity, How to Build a Time Machine and Inflight Science. He has written for many publications from The Wall Street Journal and the Times to Playboy and Nature. He lives in Wiltshire, England with his wife, twin daughters and golden retriever.
- Author(s)Brian Clegg
- Date of Publication24/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.