All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionAs his son sets off to college and begins his transformation from boy to man, a father who has given 18 years of advice kws there is still so much more to impart upon his son. The next four years will be some of the most formative years of his son's life, but Dad can only look on from a far. So Dad decides to write a book to his son giving words of encouragement, thoughts, and laying out years of experiences that can help shed some light on his journey. Think of this book as the I wish I knew then what I kw w guide. Its contents contain short chapters to stimulate ideas, open doors to opportunity, and give loving nudges in the right direction at times when a son might need it most. It's packed with insights that will inspire any young man heading off to college, or out of the home to start their own life. But it is also a great read for anyone, at any age, as the timeless wisdom contained on these pages will open a brand new perspective, matter what phase a person is in on their journey through life.
- Author BiographyPaul Thornton has been a successful entrepreneur in the live entertainment and sports industries since college. He has produced some of the biggest events in the United States, and promoted just about every major touring artist over the last twenty years. But first and foremost he values being a father as his most important role, and the most rewarding. He is happily married to the woman who inspires him and their three amazing children to achieve their dreams and make a difference.
- Author(s)Paul Thornton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.