All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion volume to Yachtmaster for Sail and Power, by the same author, provides further navigation practice for anyone studying the RYA Yachtmaster syllabus, as well as Day Skipper candidates. It is packed with practice questions and test papers, and comes with a free practice chart which, together with extracts from tide tables, almanacs and pilotage tes, enables students to work on real sailing scenarios and plot their own courses without the need for any other material. Completely updated and redesigned for this third edition, this is an invaluable textbook and exam revision guide for anyone studying for the RYA exams or simply brushing up on their navigation skills.
- Author BiographyAlison Noice is a Yachtmaster Instructor and Examiner, and an Examiner of Yachtmaster Instructors. She also trains and examines Radio Instructors, runs short courses in radar, VHF radio and first aid, teaches Day Skipper and Yachtmaster theory courses and examines Yachtmaster Offshore candidates. Amazingly she still finds time to sail for pleasure in her much-loved Sigma 33.
- Author(s)Alison Noice
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteNew photographs and artwork throughout
- Weight422 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.