All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionYamaha Band Ensembles provide interesting repertoire selections in an amazingly flexibly format that will meet the needs of your band year after year, regardless of how your group's instrumentation varies. Each piece can be performed as a solo or ensemble by any combination of same or mixed instruments. Each ensemble also correlates with a specific page in the Yamaha Band Student.
- Author(s)John Kinyon,John O'Reilly
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleYamaha Band Method
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date17/03/2016
- Weight91 g
- Width221 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.