All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionYamaha Band Student will appeal to teachers looking for a well-paced lesson sequence that keeps students motivated to continue past the first critical year. It is affordably priced, attractively presented and meets the needs of today's students and educators. Each level includes numerous songs, duets, trios and four full-band arrangements right in the method itself---perfect for first-year concerts.
- Author(s)John O'Reilly,Sandy Feldstein
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1988
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleYamaha Band Method
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight113 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.