All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Englanders kw their heirlooms-clocks, quilts, vegetables, and more. Now Yankee Magazine rediscovers and updates their most delectable classic recipes, like Chicken and Dumplings, Roquefort Biscuits, Red Flannel Hash, Corn Pudding, and Sw Cake, for today's home cooks who appreciate a great heirloom when they see one. Starters and soups, sides and meats and fish, breads and desserts, and more have been retested and updated for today's cooks and today's palates. To enhance the fun, retro sidebars feature excerpts from the magazine dating back to the 1930s, and you'll find the stories and histories behind many of the recipes as well. No publication better captures the essence of New England than Yankee Magazine. No book better captures the essential recipes of classic New England than Yankee's Lost and Vintage Recipes.
- Author BiographyYankee Magazine is dedicated to people who relish the traditions and values of New England. It features humor pieces, poetry, how-to articles, and personality pieces. Topics covered include travel, food, shopping, books, and much more. It is located in Dublin, New Hampshire. A life-long apple lover, Amy Traverso is the food editor at Yankee magazine. She is also the author of The Apple Lover's Cookbook. She lives in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Amy Traverso,Yankee Magazine
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width201 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographer(s)Heath Robbins
Save on Cook Books
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.53
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.60
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $6.41Trending at AU $10.01
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $31.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.