All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA highly readable book about the remarkable relationship between a forest people and their environment - the watershed between the Brazilian Amazon and the Venezuelan Orico. It provides a fascinating insight into their culture and intricate kwledge of plants, animals and the ecology of the environment in which they live.
- Author(s)B. Albert,G. G. Gomez,William Milliken
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content Note1M.90ill.(21col.).
- Width155 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Rutherford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.