Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.50+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by kjtice
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith clearly set out and easy-to-follow monthly tips and planting guides for each major Australasian climatic zone, YATES MONTH BY MONTH will see you safely through the gardening year. Plan your garden with confidence, discover the best plants for your region and see the benefits of all your hard work as you harvest and enjoy the results of a well-planned garden.
- Author BiographyYates is the number one bestselling gardening brand in New Zealand. The company was founded by Arthur Yates in 1883. In 1895 Arthur saw the need for a publication that answered gardeners' questions so he wrote the first YATES GARDEN GUIDE, a comprehensive gardening book that is still published more than 110 years later.
- Author(s)Judy Horton,Yates
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.