All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGardening is one of the mega-trends occurring globally with most people making their first foray into gardening with a vegetable and herb garden. This is a new book in the phemenally popular Yates series of books. Practical and accessible and highly illustrated, and will be suitable for gardeners of all skill levels. In addition to information on growing over 50 types of vegetables and 30 herbs, the Yates Vegetable Garden also includes: Building a garden Gardening in containers Soils, compost and worms Organics and companion planting Gardening for kids Growing from seeds Pests, diseases and weeds 12-month planting calendar Planting maps/zones of New Zealand
- Author BiographyYates was founded in 1883 by Arthur Yates, whose seed business was the beginning of what was to become one of the most recognised names in Australian and New Zealand gardening. Yates has established itself as an integral part of Australian and New Zealand gardening history, but much of the company's success rests on its ability to adapt to changes in lifestyle and to continue meeting the needs of gardeners in each new generation.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight864 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.