All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about 'Sanctification' and what position man is given through out the Old Testament, New Testament, and the Biblical World View. Man Has a unique position in that out of all living things, he is made the seat of the Most High and is sanctified as such to be the 'cult statue' of the creator. This position is in the biblical tradition exemplified by Jesus (as) by way of the Christ who indwelt bodily in Jesus.
- Author Biographyal-Amin Toledo is an author, lecturer, and student of the history of religions for 27 years both religiously and from means of laymen academia. He has no sectarian affiliations and goes where the evidence lay's. He believes one must study to show themselves approved, being a workmen rightly dividing the word of truth, and that a pretext without a context is no text at all. As a result one must diligently seek in order to find. He believes that religions are the Most High's way of speaking through man to the world, but that religions are mans attempt to reach the divine, as well as the divine reaching man.
- Author(s)Al-Amin Ibn Toledo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.