All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionToday, international investment law consists of a network of multifaceted, multilayered international treaties that, in one way or ather, involve virtually every country of the world. The evolution of this network continues, raising a host of issues regarding international investment law and policy, especially in the area of international investment disputes. Yearbook monitors current developments in international investment law and policy, focusing on trends in foreign direct investment (FDI), international investment agreements, and investment disputes. The Yearbook on International Investment Law & Policy 2009-2010 also looks at central issues in the contemporary discussions on international investment law and policy. With contributions by leading experts in the field, this title provides timely, authoritative information on FDI that can be used by a wide audience, including practitioners, academics, researchers, and policy makers.
- Author BiographyDr. Karl P. Sauvant is the Resident Senior Fellow and Founding Executive Director of the Columbia University Program on International Investment and a Research Scholar and Lecturer in Law at Columbia Law School. Dr. Sauvant has published extensively on issues related to economic development and FDI. His name is associated with some 150 United Nations publications on FDI over the past three decades.
- Author(s)Karl Sauvant
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight1470 g
- Width186 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.