All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is the best short form science fiction of 2010, selected by David Hartwell and Kathryn Cramer, two of the most respected editors in the field.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Hartwell is a senior editor of Tor/Forge Books. His doctorate is in Comparative Medieval Literature. He is the proprietor of Dragon Press, publisher and bookseller, which publishes The New York Review of Science Fiction, and the president of David G. Hartwell, Inc. He is the author of Age of Wonders and the editor of many anthologies, including The Dark Descent, The World Treasury of Science Fiction, The Hard SF Renaissance, The Space Opera Renaissance, and a number of Christmas anthologies, among others. Recently he co-edited his fifteenth annual paperback volume of Year's Best SF, and co-edited the ninth Year's Best Fantasy. John Updike, reviewing The World Treasury of Science Fiction in The New Yorker, characterized him as a loving expert. He is on the board of the IAFA, is co-chairman of the board of the World Fantasy Convention, and an administrator of the Philip K. Dick Award. He has won the Eaton Award, the World Fantasy Award, and has been nominated for the Hugo Award forty times to date, winning as Best Editor in 2006, 2008, and 2009. Kathryn Cramer is a writer, critic, and anthologist, and was coeditor of the Year's Best Fantasy and Year's Best SF series. A consulting editor at Tor Books, she won a World Fantasy Award for her anthology The Architecture of Fear.
- Author(s)David G. Hartwell,Kathryn Cramer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleYear's Best SF Series
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Voyager
- Weight233 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.