All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.96Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Years of ...series provides core coverage of events in British and European History. It features: - strong and accessible narrative written by experienced teachers - a comprehensive selection of visual and written source material - extensive student guidance sections which develop student understanding of exam techniques - discussion points within the text - 'stepped' exercises which promote understanding of the topics and issues. Europe, 1890-1990 Written by the best-selling authors of the second edition of Years of Change, this highly accessible and expanded text charts European history from the origins of the First World War through to the Cold War and the collapse of communism. An essential text for AS and A level students studying modern European history.
- Author BiographyRobert Wolfson is a local education adviser and John Laver is a freelance adviser/inspector as well as a chief examiner for a leading awarding body.
- Author(s)John Laver,Robert Wolfson
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/12/2001
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleYears of... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Revised byJohn Laver
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.