All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a collection of protocols for the study of DNA-DNA contact maps, replication profiles, transcription rates, RNA secondary structures, protein-RNA interactions, ribosome profiling and quantitative proteomes and metabolomes. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Yeast Functional Gemics: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1361
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 51 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1116 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byFrederic Devaux
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.