All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionYeast Metabolic Engineering: Methods and Protocols provides the widely established basic tools used in yeast metabolic engineering, while describing in deeper detail vel and invative methods that have valuable potential to improve metabolic engineering strategies in industrial biotechlogy applications. Beginning with an extensive section on molecular tools and techlogy for yeast engineering, this detailed volume is t limited to methods for Saccharomyces cerevisiae, but describes tools and protocols for engineering other yeasts of biotechlogical interest, such as Pichia pastoris, Hansenula polymorpha and Zygosaccharomyces bailii. Tools and techlogies for the investigation and determination of yeast metabolic features are described in detail as well as metabolic models and their application for yeast metabolic engineering, while a chapter describing patenting and regulations with a special glance at yeast biotechlogy closes the volume. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, most chapters include an introduction to their respective topic, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and authoritative, Yeast Metabolic Engineering: Methods and Protocols aims to familiarize researchers with the current state of these vital and increasingly useful techlogies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1152
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 18 colour illustrations, 29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byValeria Mapelli
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.