All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionCatch. Throw. Uh-oh.
The yellow ball is forgotten at the edge of the water. Little by little, so one tices, the ball floats out to sea. All alone, it travels above the fish and below the gulls, and drifts into a storm. Tossed by waves all through the night, it sails ashore next day to a hug and a home.
Molly Bang's lumius pastels and gentle, rhythmic text tell a story that is both exciting and reassuring. Together, pictures and text are at once a lyrical adventure and an invitation to beach lovers and ocean gazers to journey far from shore and explore the wide-open sea.
This well-loved classic returns in a 25th Anniversary Edition which will continue to delight children for ather twenty-five years.
- Author(s)Molly Bang
- PublisherPurple House Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurple House Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement25th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.