CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionYellow Mill River is a 40 year saga about the rise and fall of an African-American Crime Family headed by a man named, Maurice Mo Lomax. At the age of 15, young Mo is forced to leave Alabama and move to the Yellow Mill Village Projects in the Industrial City of Bridgeport, Connecticut. As a youngster, Mo meets and befriends a young Bootlegger by the name of Guy Lee. Together, the two young men get involved with and soon work for the Italian Mafia. Once Mo is given carte blanche treatment for killing a rival mobster, he soon starts his own Crew. As the years pass, Yellow Mill Village is renamed, Father Panik Village and t only do Mo and Guy get their friends involved, they also bring in numerous relatives including their offspring who help launch the family into the drug business. This Novel is a fictional account of how Drugs and violence have lined the pockets of it's hustlers as well as brought tragedy to many of America's families.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Connecticut. Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Literature from the University of Connecticut (UCONN) in 1982. Currently working for the State of Connecticut for the last 27 years. I grew up in Bridgeport and am in no way a gangster or ex-Drug Dealer. However, I have watched numerous friends and relatives lose both their lives and freedom after choosing the Street Life. This Novel is a fictional account that was derived from my imagination as well as experiences and stories that I have heard through the years. Another influence for this novel comes from the many gangster Movies that have depicted this lifestyle such as the Godfather, Scarface & Good Fella's. (American Gangser was not yet made when I wrote this book). My goal is to show people the heartache and the stress that comes with the gangster lifestyle.
- Author(s)Carl Elliott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1252 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.