All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionBill Burkett and his gang rob a large money shipment from the east that is on its way to banks in California. They make their getaway into the Mojave Desert where Burkett had buried kegs of water and supplies weeks in advance, making their escape possible. With a posse hot on their trail behind them, also prepared for just such an attempt, Burkett and his gang soon find themselves faced with ather problem; a deadly problem. A mysterious Indian begins killing members of the gang, as well as members of the posse. The climax occurs high in the Sierra/Nevada mountains with a deadly fight to the finish.
- Author BiographyRaymond Mason was raised in California's San Joaquin Valley in the small farming community of Lindsay. Raised around horses, Mason held a deep love for the Old West. He read many of the famous Western authors works, such as Zane Grey, Luke Short, and Louis La'Amour. After taking a creative writing class in college, Mason found a new passion; that of writing. Influenced by his father's love of the outdoors and his mother's love for a good mystery, he naturally turned to those two subjects in his storytelling. Mason is married to his beautiful wife Jeana and lives in Roseburg, Oregon where they retired to in 2004. He has one son, Brett, from a previous marriage and Jeana has a daughter, Lori, from her first marriage. They have two grandchildren, Fiona and Sebastian Hawk. Brett is engaged to Liz Friesell. Lori is married to Michael Hawk.
- Author(s)Raymond D Mason
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.