All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionA regional pioneer of photojournalism, Jack Richard photographed in the Yellowstone area from the 1940s to the 1980s, where his crisp, superbly posed images captured the Western way of life. This book presents more than 150 black and white photographs, from stunning landscapes to tender portraits, and chronicles the American West from the end of the frontier era, to the age of tourism, industry, and large-scale ranch operations.
- Author BiographyMark Bagne is a freelance writer and public relations specialist in Cody, Wyoming. Bob Richard, son of Jack Richard, is a tour operator out of Cody, Wyoming.
- Author(s)Bob Richard,Mark Bagne
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note152 black & white halftones
- Weight531 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.