All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYemen is shrugging off its image of being a country with a security issue, to reveal its stunning landscape and fascinating culture �� justifiably worth visiting by professional archaeologists, historians, the business traveller, or those making the most of Yemen��s adventure sports, such as hiking and scuba-diving.
- Author BiographyDaniel McLaughlin has travelled extensively throughout Yemen. He is interested in human rights and folk literature and is based in Washington DC.
- Author(s)Daniel McLaughlin
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date20/10/2014
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 25 maps
- Weight21 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $33.26Trending at AU $35.11
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.87
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.