Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to change your past, kwing that if you did your future would be significantly different? Do certain events from your past influence your behavior or even haunt you today? The movie What the Bleep Do We Kw? states that it is possible to change the past. Quantum physics proves it, and many indigeus peoples have kwn how to do this for millennia. Implement this ancient technique called Erasing Personal History and your past will be changed forever, opening doors to a future you've only dreamt about. The Benefits of Erasing Personal History: * Discover what is really causing your addictions to food, cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, etc., and heal yourself once and for all. * Learn to successfully ride the daily waves of chaos and eliminate stress, disease, and illness from your life. * Keep others from feeding off your emotions and eliminate the spirals of negativity flowing into the Universe. * Uncover what it takes to shake destructive patterns and begin to empower yourself emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually, and sexually. * Experience the joy and serenity of observing the world in reality instead of through clouds of biased life experience that distort and torment. * Regain the five Hauquas, health, hope, happiness, harmony, and humor, which are every human's inalienable rights.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Cronbaugh brings intuition and years of indigenous spiritual training to her books, workshops and ceremonies. Indigenous knowledge is as valuable today as it has been for millennia in guiding us to live balanced and harmonious lives. As a Twisted Hair (Cherokee, Navajo) and Maya Solar Initiate, she braids traditional knowledge and spirituality together with the science of quantum physics creating truths that change and fulfill lives. Phyllis is also the author of Saving the Crystal Skull: An Adventure of Mayan 2012 Prophecy and a sequel to this book, Reunion of the Crystal Skulls is in the works for 2011. Discovering the Magickal Mysterious Character: Empowering Teens and Women Using a Journey of Native American Teachings is another book of fiction. Three sequels - Becoming ..., Living ..., and Legacy of the Magickal Mysterious Character are planned. Other metaphysical non-fiction books currently available include, The Talking Stick: Guarantee You Are Understood and Not Just Heard, the Wild Woman Rites of Empowerment Bible, and Earth Astrology: Completing What Sun Bear Started. More information can be found at www.PhyllisCronbaugh.com, www.SavingTheCrystalSkull.com, www.MagickalMysteriousCharacter.com and www.ChangeYourPast.com. Also, make sure to check out http: //blog.PhyllisCronbaugh.com. Phyllis was born and raised in the Kansas City, MO area, moved away to Colorado, Arizona and California where she apprenticed with a well-known shaman for a number of years and received other training on native traditions. Her journey on the Path of the Red Road has taken her to Mexico and Guatemala where she worked and studied with indigenous elders. Making a full circle back to Kansas City, she is now the caretaker for her 93-year-old mother, enjoys her grandchildren, writes, teaches, and conducts native ceremonies for her Dancing On The Edge Lodge. She is also a travel agent and in 2011 will begin leading tours to sacred sites all over the world.
- Author(s)Phyllis Cronbaugh
- Date of Publication08/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Penelope Marth,Otis Ingram
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.