All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn this wise little parable, readers follow a narrator who ventures into the Land of No in search of Yes. He learns by watching others as they search, flounder, and eventually become disillusioned by seemingly inevitable rejection. Though each of the characters is passionate about their cause, they all fail because they do t effectively deal with the obstacles they face. By watching their mistakes, the narrator learns how to persevere despite the Nos, and ultimately succeeds in finding the elusive Yes. Through his journey, readers discover how they, too, can persist in the face of frequent Nos -- both Nos uttered by those around them and, even more significantly, the Nos sounded by their own inner voice. The parable comes complete with quizzes, tips, checklists, and how-to strategies that enable readers to achieve goals and deal with rejection, roadblocks, and negativity.
- Author BiographyBJ Gallagher is an accomplished workshop leader and a popular speaker, specializing in business topics including: organisational change, innovation and creativity, workforce diversity, motivation, skills for success, as well as specialized programs for women. Steve Ventura is a recognised and respected author, graphic artist, book producer, educator and award-winning training program designer.
- Author(s)B. J. Gallagher,Steve Ventura
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width147 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Todd Graveline
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.