CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Luther King's quote on the ability to stand in the midst of opposition and challenges. The ultimate measure of a person is t where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand in times of challenge and controversy. What do you do when your life is faced with opposition? The dream on the inside contradicts what you seem to face on the outside. The constant opposition and challenges are a sign that you are destined to overcome and prospers. We must learn to realize that valuable gifts and talents are placed inside of us. Maybe you grew up with your mother or father telling you that you will never become anything. Maybe someone told you, that you will never amount to anything. Many people grew up living in a dysfunctional family. You may feel that you will always be in that condition that you are currently in, but I want you to kw season change. God gave everyone a gift and a purpose. You were created to win, to prosper, and to rise above your circumstances. God told Jeremiah, I kw the plans I have for you. Plans to bless you and bring you to a perfect future a blessed place God the prophet Jeremiah, before I formed you in your mother's womb, I knew you. He is saying the same thing to You, yes you the enemy has lied to you. You have a purpose. The author intention was to use men and women who faced great challenge and overcame setbacks. Jacob, the swindler cheated his brother, deceives his father and brought destruction to his father's home. He must learn from the mistakes of the past to have a better future. He falls madly in love and married Rachel the love of his life. Turns over in bed the next morning to kiss his gorgeous bride and found ather woman in his bed. Jacob had been deceived. Deception can cause a tremendous amount of turmoil within a family. They must find a way to overcome the betrayal that had taken place. She also uses other men like David. He spent too much time in the wilderness. The hardness of his heart and the confusion that surrounded him caused him to turn his back on his family and goes on a killing spree. He must find his way back to the purpose and plan of God for his life. God orchestrated his life in such a way he turned back to the purpose of God and became king. Her goal is to encourage the reader to keep searching for blessings in life. She would like to tell them, Don't give up, you were called to walk in favor and victory. Seeds of greatness has been placed inside of each of us. It is up to us to find the vision and plan of God for our life. God had to show them who they were on the inside. Once they overcame the challenges and controversy the faced they prospered greatly. David overcame fear, intimidation, and lust and learned that God was a God of second chances. The story about Jacob and Esau betrayal and deception goes on to show a relationship restored between two brothers. The authors intentions were to show the readers that despite the obstacles and setbacks they have the power to overcome. Love and forgiveness are powerful tools. This book is about conquering the contradiction that surface in your life. It teaches ways to rise above the hostility and conflict people often bring. To encourages readers to speak blessings and favor into their lives. And watch their destiny be transformed into a prosperous place.
- Author BiographyL. Yvonne Carson has spent the last 20 years researching and studying ways to break the cycle of poverty and defeat. She believes that God has given everyone a special gift and talent. Her goal is to teach people to rise up on the inside and visualize their breakthrough and be willing to go after it. Her desire is to see people set free from the chains of the past and walk into their destiny. Yvonne Carson is a ordain minister of the gospel at St. James Church in Morganton North Carolina. President of the Missionary Society. She is a Bible study teacher, Assistant President of the Spiritual Choir as well as a part-time student. Yvonne Carson is currently working on her degree in Business Administration.
- Author(s)Mrs L Yvonne Carson
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.