All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe <i>YES... AND Sutras</i> are an invitation to reflect on wise passages that are designed for reflection, inspiration and insight. <i>YES</i> affirms life, the nature of the world, and the sacred truths that become accessible to us when we are fully present. <i>AND</i> invites us to continually open, both to the next moment and to further insights about ways to live more meaningfully and joyfully.
- Author BiographyMARTIN LOWENTHAL, Ph.D. is an ordained senior meditation teacher, founder and mentor with the Dedicated Life Institute. Dr. Lowenthal is the author of <i>Blessings of the Creative Buddha, Buddha and the Art of Intimacy, Alchemy of the Soul, Dawning of Clear Light, Embrace Yes, Heart to Heart, Hand in Hand, and Shoulder to Shoulder</i>, and is coauthor of <i>Opening the Heart of Compassion</i>. Many of his poems appear the collection <i>Writing in the Dark: Unseen Poems</i>. In addition to creating and teaching trainings, workshops and retreats internationally, he serves as pastoral counselor, consultant, and writer. He has been on the faculty of Boston College and Harvard University Extension and has studied with Buddhist and Taoist masters for more than forty-five years. Dr. Lowenthal received his doctorate from the University of California, Berkeley in 1970, has worked as an applied anthropologist in Botswana, Africa, and directed a research institute from 1970 to 1977.
- Author(s)Martin Lowenthal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.