All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionAs you face daily choices that require yes or decisions, there are times when you feel paralyzed either from fear of making the wrong choice or because of too many seemingly equal options. Social entrepeneur Jeff Shinabarger helps you break through these moments of tension and transition with proven ways to move toward good choices. Discover opportunities to become a decision maker as you gain strength in saying , develop your personal philosophy of choice, and start using a practical process for making good choices even in difficult situations.
- Author BiographyJeff Shinabarger is a social entrepreneur and the author of <i>More or Less</i>. Jeff has a vision to make Atlanta a center for social innovation and has personally engaged in over 100 start-ups solving problems. His work has been featured by CNN, <i>USA Weekend</i>, <i>Atlanta Journal Constitution</i>, <i>Huffington Post</i>, <i>Christianity Today</i>, Coca-Cola, <i>Relevant Magazine</i>, and <i>Chicago Sun Times</i>. He is the co-founder of Q and creatively led Catalyst for eight years. Jeff and his wife, Andre, live in East Atlanta Village and have two children.
- Author(s)Jeff Shinabarger
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.