All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn intimate autobiographical account of the hidden life of Jesus. Detailing his family life and Initiate training, the lost years, and the Essenes in a tender, caring voice, Yeshu'a as well reveals the true history of the world and speaks of the transformational times in which we w live. It also tells a different story of his short ministry in Palestine than is given by the canical Gospels. From Egypt, Qumran, Mt. Carmel, the Druids of Pretannia, and the Orient, to his relationship with his Beloved Magdalen, Yeshu'a will shock some in their orthodox beliefs, but ultimately Jesus's message of unconditional love and universal forgiveness comes through loud and clear: We are all Christ.
- Author BiographyThe son of a U.S. diplomat, Pietro de la Luna grew up in Africa, Europe, and the United States. He has also lived in England, the U.S., and France, and traveled widely as an adult. He received BA degrees in music and history, and has enjoyed a successful music career. He has also written articles for various progressive organizations.
- Author(s)Pietro De La Luna
- PublisherFilament Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFilament Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.