All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionCardiff author Brian Lee is well kwn to residents of Cardiff through his many best-selling local history books and his popular weekly Cardiff Remembered column in the Cardiff Post . His latest book includes a brand new selection of fascinating photographs that his many readers will enjoy. Once again they will be able to visit long-gone pubs, cinemas, churches and shops - including the much-loved family store David Morgan, which closed its doors for the last time in January 2005. Also features in this treasure-trove of stalgia is the world famous Cardiff Arms Park, which staged the 1958 Empire and Commonwealth games, and where the Welsh Greyhound Racing Derby was held until the track closed in 1977. This book includes chapters on the world of work, famous faces, transport, school days, sporting moments, street scenes and special occasions. Yesterday's Cardiff is sure to be of great interest to anyone who grew up in this vibrant city.
- Author BiographyBrian Lee is the author of eighteen books. He writes the 'Cardiff remembered' column for the cardiff Post and is also a regular contributor to the Western Mail. Glamorgan Gem and Cardiff Advertiser. He lives in Cardiff.
- Author(s)Brian Lee
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note270 black and white photographs
- Weight470 g
- Width172 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.