All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionWant to kw everything about yoga? Read this book. Distilled and prepared by Yogi Shanti Desai, a lifetime practitioner and teacher who has become a master of yoga, this book contains information about the history of yoga, paths of Raja, Gnana, Karma and Bhakti Yoga, meditation, diet, fasting, postures, breathing, reincarnation, gurus, Kundalini, surrender, guidance for practicing daily routine and affirmations and much more. The practice manual has been used as the foundation for several yoga teacher trainings and will teach you everything you need to kw about yoga and how to apply it.
- Author BiographyYogi Shanti Desai was born in Gujarat, India to a religious family and grew up studying yoga, meditation and original Vedic scriptures. He came to the United States as a graduate chemistry student in 1961, worked in the corporate world until he decided to quit his job in 1972 and teach yoga full time.. He then founded and ran Glassboro Ashram for 8 years and owned/operated Prasad health food store and restaurant for 19 years. A yoga master and internationally known teacher and author, Shanti originated the revolutionary approach known as ?Dynamic Balanced Living? in a three book series. He resides in Ocean City, NJ with his wife of over 37 years. There he offers yoga seminars, retreats, private and group classes to students of all levels. He practices and teaches a holistic lifestyle, self love and self reliance for personal transformation. During his search for the truth, he has studied with and hosted many masters, always seeking to share his life experiences and inspire others.
- Author(s)Yogi Shanti Desai
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Harry Sperber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.