Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionYoga is a subject which has enthralled the attention of the world from time immemorial. The author, Swami Mukerji, was a Yogi who came out of a successive generation of Yogis, and in these lessons, he prepares for the layperson an understanding of the Yogic Mind and, impresses the reader with the necessity for rising above materialism, and to solves the very problem What am I?
- Author(s)Swami A P Mukerji
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.