All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you feel stressed out, you aren't alone. Stress is a modern-day epidemic, and if you don't make healthy changes to keep it under control, you could end up with a weakened immune system or a number of health and mental health issues. This book offers the solution: Yoga Nidra-a practice based on a lucid, sleep-like state of relaxation-focuses specifically on alleviating both the mental and physical manifestations of stress, so you can live a better life. Packed with meditations, relaxation skills, and visualization techniques, the ancient practices in this book will help you relax, reflect, and revitalize for unshakable peace and joy.
- Author BiographyJulie Lusk, MEd, NCC, E-RYT 500, is an expert in balancing and strengthening the body-mind-spirit connection through yoga, meditation, therapeutic relaxation, and guided imagery. With more than thirty years experience, she is an internationally published author whose books include Yoga Meditations. Lusk is president of Wholesome Resources, which provides workshops, retreats, informative articles, and resource materials on stress management, wellness promotion, yoga, and mind-body techniques and strategies for personal and professional growth to thrive in today's world.
- Author(s)Julie Lusk
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.