All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique volume takes readers on a journey through the evolution of consciousness that encompasses a billion years of terrestrial history.It does so from an explicitly spiritual perspective, yet does t conflict with scientific findings. In lucid and engaging detail, it explores how every thought, every feeling, and every breath we take is an expression of a hidden 'Divine Consciousness'. It helps us to see and understand, from a spiritual perspective, our flaws and limitations as well as our potential.With the aid of a free CD containing various breathing and contemplation exercises, and reflective meditations, it shows us how we can awaken to the Divine presence within us and allow it to transform us as individuals and a society.
- Author BiographyDon Salmon is a clinical psychologist and composer. Jan Maslow is an educator and organizational consultant.
- Author(s)Don Salmon,Jan Maslow
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.