About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times 2013 holiday gift list pick An exploration of yoga's meanings and transformations over time; the discipline's goals of spiritual enlightenment, worldly power, and health and well-being; and the beauty and profundity of Indian art.
- Author BiographyDEBRA DIAMOND is Associate curator of South and Southeast Asian art, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. Her exhibition catalogue for Garden and Cosmos (fall 2008) received two major awards for scholarship: the College Art Association's Alfred H. Barr award and the Smithsonian Secretary's Award for Research. She has published on yoga imagery, new methods in Indian art history, contemporary Asian art, and various aspects of the Freer-Sackler collections.
- Author(s)Debra Diamond
- PublisherSmithsonian Books
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmithsonian Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2540 g
- Width259 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.