Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionYoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice aimed for attaining permanent peace within. This practice for permanent inner peace originated in Ancient India and it also belongs to the six schools of Hindu philosophy or six astika. Yoga is also considered as a form of exercise because of its physical forms and postures that has physical benefits to the body and it is also considered as meditation because of the mental and emotional benefits it gives as well as it is also considered spiritual because it involves getting in touch with your spirit or beyond physical nature. This is why yoga is kwn as a combination of physical, mental and spiritual exercise and development or creating union with your inner self which can benefit life.
- Author BiographyBrittany Samons is a prolific writer of nutrition and health related books, magazine articles, and blog posts. In fact, she's been obsessed about her health and the health of others ever since she can remember. Born in California, Brittany took an early interest in health related matters. Growing up near the ocean where there was always plenty of fresh air and cool breezes she began to develop her own philosophy about nutrition and health. Her fascination with healthy living continued until she graduated college, where she studied diet, nutrition, alternative healthy lifestyles. Brittany is determined to continue providing reliable, practical, and straightforward information and advice that helps her thousands of avid readers eat better and live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Her special expertise is in helping people struggling with obesity. She helps them reach their goals through diet and exercise alone. Helping people live healthy lives is my passion in life, says Brittany. Every time I teach someone how to peel off the pounds it not only improves the quality of their life, but they live longer too. I feel that I'm actually saving lives with my work, and that's a great feeling to have. Her passion and drive are unyielding in her desire to help others control their weight, develop new dietary habits, and live happier, healthier lifestyles.
- Author(s)Brittany Samons,Samons Brittany
- PublisherMihails Konoplovs
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMihails Konoplovs
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.