Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionA yoga book for beginners with special emphasis for people who are overweight, sedentary or both. The book features simple line drawings, straightforward instruction and a simple plan for regaining your flexibility and mobility.
- Author BiographyJohn Gillies is a freelance writer on a wide range of social issues including dating, exercise and current events. John attended the University of Wisconsin and has spent much of the last 20 years working in the telecommunications industry. John has struggled with his weight for much of his adult life, but has developed a system to keep his weight under control while maintaining his strength, flexibility and mobility.
- Author(s)John J Gillies
- PublisherSawle Register Service
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSawle Register Service
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jill Krynicki
- Introduction byDr Michael T Wayda,Dr Michael T Wayda D C
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.