All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionYoga for Ideal Weight and Shape is about achieving and maintaining the body shape that is best for you. Hundreds of illustrated postures help you to enjoy yoga and its powerful weight loss potential. This book can be used by everyone, from beginners to advanced practitioners. It includes: Body Types - which is your body type? The Psychology Of Weight Loss - are you blocking yourself? Diet And Lifestyle - the central role of diet in weight loss; Posture Instruction - illustrated instruction, sessions for slimming and bodytoning, and yoga flows.
- Author BiographyNoa Belling is an experienced yoga practitioner, teacher and author of the international bestseller The Yoga Handbook. She also holds a Masters degree in Somatic Psychology, which is an approach to psychology specialising in the mind-body relationship. Noa's work revolves around the cultivation of health and well-being, integrating Eastern and Western perspectives.
- Author(s)Noa Belling
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.