All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeep that big muscle inside your skull flexible with this handy Zentangle card deck! Inside you'll find 40 unique cards, each presenting an original named tangle pattern. Easy-to-learn steps for completing each design are provided on the back of each card. Nine bonus cards introduce basic tangling methods--flip these cards over to assemble a mind-bending puzzle! The Zentangle method, created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas, is a fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. People of all skills and ages can enjoy Zentangle, and special artistic talent is required. You can tangle any time, any place, using just white paper, a Micron pen (t included) and this card deck. Sandy Steen Bartholomew, CZT, is an illustrator, mixed-media artist, and author of popular Zentangle books including Yoga for the Brain, Totally Tangled, and The Tangled Fashionista.
- Author BiographySandy Steen Bartholomew is a Certified Zentangle Teacher, an illustrator, and a mixed-media artist. She also designs rubber stamps and paints furniture.
- Author(s)Sandy Steen Bartholomew
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDesign Originals
- Series Part/Volume Number3480
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width88 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement40 Undefined
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.