All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionNamaste! There's thing better than these soul-satisfying brain bafflers for staying mentally supple and fit. Exercising the mind is as important as training the body and this challenging mental workout will do the trick. It takes real cerebral power to unlock the secrets of these artfully crafted conundrums, which deal with everything from maths and language to chess strategies and logic dilemmas. You can find number and letter patterns, solve spatial problems, decipher devious anagrams and much more. They may seem impossible - but solvers who stay fully engaged and focused will find success!
- Author BiographyTim Sole was the puzzle editor of The Actuary magazine from 1980 to 1989 and Rod Marshall was the puzzle editor for the ten years after that.
- Author(s)Rod Marshall,Tim Sole
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date17/04/2014
- Content Noteb/w illustrations throughout
- Weight544 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.