All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of Americans work all day and worry all night, then wake up, get back on the ride, and do it all over again. As a yoga instructor who is also an entertainment lawyer, Kristen Rentz understands what it means to feel wound up and stressed out. She initially developed her YogaNap program to help herself deal with the physical and mental rigors of law school, and quickly found that her students and peers eagerly gravitated to her methods. Using props to support the body, the YogaNap system holds readers in restorative yoga poses that are appropriate for everyone regardless of age or flexibility. YogaNap yields a deeper level of relaxation than an afteron soze, leaving the body feeling calm, almost weightless, and thoroughly stress free.
- Author BiographyAs an entertainment lawyer by weekday and Yoga Works yoga instructor by weekend, Kristen Rentz knows what it means to be stressed out. With the help of her immensely popular YogaNap techniques, she maintains a busy but relatively blissed out existence in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)Kristen Rentz
- PublisherMarlowe & Co
- Date of Publication06/09/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlowe & Co
- Content NoteTwo-colour throughout
- Weight335 g
- Width171 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kajiah Jacobs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.