All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile driving on a road in Scotland, Yoko barely manages to miss a girl who is absolutely hysterical and being followed by a pack of dogs...The girl, Cecilia, is an orphan who lives in a genuine Scottish castle. Yoko and her friends soon realize that oddities surround the girl. A mysterious castle, ghosts...A whiff of the supernatural floats around the young Scotswoman...or will she be the victim of an odious conspiracy?
- Author BiographyBorn on 17 November, 1933 in Verviers, Belgium, it was while working for Herge that Roger Leloup started in the graphic novel world. During his 15 years at the Herge studios, he was involved notably in the drawing of Alix and Tintin adventures. In December 1969, Leloup left the Studios Herge to work fulltime on his own series, Yoko Tsuno, which focuses on technology and science fiction. Leloup is a pure perfectionist student of the Herge School, as gifted in writing as in drawing, and he creates real jewels with his graphic novels. In 1990, he received the Science-Fiction Award in the Youth category for his first novel, Le Pic des Tenebres (The Peak of Darkness).
- Author(s)Roger Leloup
- PublisherCinebook Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationAshford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCinebook Ltd
- Content Note392 comic strips
- Weight167 g
- Width220 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom 8
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.