All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRomeo and Juliet, one of the greatest love stories ever told ...in texts?! Imagine- What if those star-crossed lovers Romeo and Juliet had smartphones? A classic is reborn in this fun and funny adaptation of one of Shakespeare's most famous plays! Two families at war. A boy and a girl in love. A secret marriage gone oh-so-wrong. The classics just got a whole lot more interesting.;) A Shakespeare play told through its characters texting with emojis, checking in at certain locations, and updating their relationship statuses. The perfect gift for hip theater lovers and teens. A glossary and cast of characters are included for those who need it. For example- means too long; didn't read.
- Author BiographyBRETT WRIGHT holds a BFA in creative writing and works full-time as a children's book editor in New York City. In college, he studied Shakespearean tragedy, which was sadly lacking in emoticons. His greatest love affair has been with pizza.
- Author(s)Brett Wright,William Shakespeare
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight232 g
- Width134 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.