All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis gritty story is set in a small mining town in South Yorkshire and follows the early part of Stanley's life, his parent's love affair, and their struggle to cope with the hardships and tragedies of that time. Born in 1919 into a mining family Stanley is determined t to follow the path marked out for him and he sets out to follow his ambition and become a farmer. It proves to be a difficult path beset with adversity that he endeavours to overcome with humour and tenacity and along the way he finds romance.
- Author(s)Eileen Ward
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSutherland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.