Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $102.50Free postage
- Brand New condition
- Sold by hkyongnuophotoequipment
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $75.00+ postage
- Used condition
- Sold by black_rose4thee
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Flashes
Save on Flashes
- AU $1,005.00Trending at AU $1,116.11
- AU $528.00Trending at AU $559.08
- AU $124.00Trending at AU $133.72
- AU $112.69Trending at AU $223.88
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $109.15
- AU $114.90Trending at AU $117.06
- AU $335.00Trending at AU $402.82
About this product
- Product DescriptionDesigned to work with your branded camera, the YongNuo Speedlite YN-565EX flash ensures adequate illumination for your subject. Featuring an auto zoom function, this YongNuo Speedlite helps you illuminate objects within the range of 24-105 mm. Offering a fast recycle time of just three seconds, this YongNuo Speedlite TTL flash enables you to shoot continuously at full charge. Supporting a large guide number of 58 that can function at ISO100, this YongNuo Speedlite can provide light for objects up to a distance of 105 mm. Moreover, the LCD panel of this TTL flash makes it easy for you to adjust and set the functions even in low-lighting conditions. So get the YongNuo Speedlite YN-565EX to ensure good lighting and focus for your subjects.
- BrandYong Nuo
- Compatible BrandFor Canon,For Nikon
- Flash TypeShoe Mount
- Mount TypeHot Shoe
- Guide Number58 m @ ISO 100 (105mm.)
- Zoom Range24 - 105 mm
Most relevant reviews
- b*ferenc12 Feb, 2015by
I like the product. I'm satisfied.
For almost a quarter of the price of my professional speedlight I really wasn’t expecting very much in terms of quality. I also have read the reviews and heard from others both good and bad experiences with Yongnuo flashes in general. However, I remained optimistic that this unit should at least work, but the question is for how long? It’s too early for me to tell if this flash will last me for the months/years to come, but at least initially I’m pleased. When I took it out of the box my first thought was “low cost plastic”. I don’t like to use the word “cheap”, but it definitely has a “low cost” feel to it. However, it did have all the things on it that I wanted and would expect. It has a diffuser and bounce card in the head just like my SB910. The head swivels just like my SB910. It also has a sync port on it for external triggers just like my SB910 and most importantly this model supports Nikon’s TTL protocols. The controls on the back are very easy to operate and from what I can tell they pretty much copied the button layout from one of the Canon speedlites. I put my four AA batteries in, fired it up, and took some test shots. It worked perfectly. I tried both TTL and Manual modes. I also like the recycle beep (which you can disable). It’s very distinctive. While I’ve only tested this flash for a couple of days now I have had no problems with it. Recycle time is about 5 seconds. Read full review
- mitsakos7703 Jun, 2015by
its great ! not for heavy profeshional work but good
I bought this flash for a Nikon D90 and seems to work perfect ! its very strong flash and compairly with the Nikon big flashes that I have ( SB900 & SB910 ) its a kindda close to their performance !!! its very powerfull and with some udjustments works fine ! on TTL you have to put the power level to -4 to have the right exposure . very simple to its use . use only rechargable batteries to have a lot of power for many flashes . great flash for its price !
- jassi.213114 Oct, 2012by
Best product for the price. All functions as big brand product. I'm very impressed with it. It looks and feels/operates exactly like the 580 EX, works superbly well on the 600D, tried and tested wirelessly and worked well all in all for something so cheap I am very impressed. If it had a Canon badge on it I wouldnt be able to tell the difference. Well worth a look if you're in the market for Flashgun and dont want to pay $600.
- maks25rusvl19 Feb, 2015by
Thanks, fast shipping, Great saller.
Great flash. Works easy and fast. Low Price. Much better than original flash from Canon. Now im going to change all my canon flashes for Yongnuo flash.
- timbos9903 Jul, 2013by
Great additional light for a strobist
I now have two of these to compliment a Canon 580ex in my travel kit. I also use these with studio strobes as hair lights or small fill lights - value for money you can't go past these. Only thing I dislike is the red light on the front that flashes when in slave (which mine always are) but a bit of black tapes fixes that.