All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition of The Yorkshire Terrier Handbook is the newest in Barron's extensive Pet Handbooks series. These titles offer readers comprehensive information and advice on specific animals and breeds, with emphasis on: <li>Feeding and nutrition<li>Grooming and training<li>Health maintenance New and prospective owners, as well as experienced owners of Yorkies, will find detailed advice on selecting a healthy dog, coping with the Yorkie's breed-specific concerns, specialized grooming, small-dog nutrition and training, competitions, health care, and first aid instruction in case of accidents. Color photos on most pages.
- Author(s)Caroline Coile
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.